Today I have been in the Halloween crafting mood. I recently purchased a few things From Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
My first card was made this morning after I woke up. I used Halloween Coffin and Dracs Dentures.
The webs were drawn on using my Cricut.
Cupcake Inspirations (up to 3 entries) –
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
The next card I made later in the day... For this one I used Halloween Broom and Fenella and Fenton. I used a die on black sticker paper to get the cobweb in the corner. The bow was also cut using a die.
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/opt. “Make something for yourself”
Colorful Options – Be Bold
I just finished this last one. For this one I used Bones Backing Paper and Boo. I had to add the googly eyes and make him jiggle.
6 comments:
Very nice! Great compostion and use of color! Thanks so much for sharing at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Fab batch of super fun cards!
We are always happy to see every entry dropped into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Love your little witch. Nicely designed and coloured. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you beautiful artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/
Really creepy!!! I Love the rolling eyes!!!! 😍
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
What FUN cards. I LOVE the first one with that vampire. The scene you created ROCKS. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge
Spooky fun card. Thanks for sharing at LPOCF.
Post a Comment