I received this adorable Panda Bear today from a prize I won back in July. This is Quarter Panda Burger Drink - Noodle Panda Bear. I cut out the fries a couple of times, they were part of the box of fries behind the little Panda, then I cut the fries out again for the part that holds the gift card, that way it could slide in and out and the fry box will still look like it has fries in it. The fries and fry box were cut using a Cricut image and the Cricut itself. I tried to make it so you can create the same thing on your Cricut. You will have the get the Panda from Polkadoodles of course!
Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – ATG
Creative
Moments – atg and/or patterned paper
Digi Choosday – ATG
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Moving Along
With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Not a Card
PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – ATG
Dragonfly Dreams – Happy Birthday
A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG
3 comments:
Karen, what a cute gift card box! Love it!! Thank you for submitting your fun fold to Creative Creases.
Karen, DT
Karen, I just love this wonderful gift card holder! And you had me with the fries ~ my favorite comfort food! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
It looks wonderful and cute too, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx
Post a Comment