Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wish Upon A Star

This is being shared on this fortnight's "ATG W/opt. add ribbon" challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges.

 This card was made for one of my co-worker's birthdays, one of her answers when asking about what she does for fun was "Stargazing".  She said she loves all colors of blue.  I found this adorable image from a pack I have from Lili Of The Valley called Mid Summer's Night (link is for the digi stamp itself, I can't find where I purchased the pack from) and HAD to use it!!  I added some roses, blue gems, blue ribbon and tons of stars.  I created my own sentiment and used a fun tiny clothes pen to hold it into the place I wanted it to be.  The clothes pen was originally white, I used a Shortbread colored shimmer brush from CTMH to color it.  I used a Sapphire Shimmer Brush over the two stars and a clear shimmer brush over the stars, moon and winges on the image.





THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

The Corrosive Challenge Blog (4 entries) – ATG

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Things With Wings

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

Happy Little Stampers – Anything goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge – Buttons/Bows

3 comments:

Makira said...

💗💗💗this!! I saw this on the Dream Valley Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the fairies in Efteling’s Fairytale Forest in Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands. And you sentiment is right out of a Disney park. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Very sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little stampers.
Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x