Monday, March 20, 2023

Chocolate Easter

 This card was made using the chocolate bunny from  the set called Easter Jonquils.  This set is currently on sale, be sure to go grab it!!  Easter is coming up fast (April 9th).  Of course, only the one on the far left is the original chocolate bunny, the rest had "bites" taken out of them...don't judge!  I was hungery!  LOL  This card is for all of the chocoholics out there!  I used sentiments from a couple of retired sets by Skipping Stones Designs (out of business).  I had to add the chocolate finger prints too!  I added a bow for each bunny, including the one that is no longer there...all gone!  Yummmm!


I did the back with a touch of "chocolate" as well -


Thanks for looking!  Be sure to go share your creations with us over at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

World Wide Crafters and Colorists Challenge (3 entries)- always ATG 

Make My Monday – Spring Colors

A Place To Start – ATG

Unicorn Challenge Blog – DOTS and/or STRIPES

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Double D Challenges – Easter

As You Like It – Favorite Easter Critters (and why) - They bring the candy!  And the marshmallow bunnies are my most favorite!  LOL

Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Y is for Yummy

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG W/OPT.  Pastels

Crafty Animals – ATG featuring an animal

Ellibelle’s – I spy with my little eye…A Spring or Easter Critter

Crafty Calendar Challenge – Buttons/Bows

AAA Birthday Challenges (starts 1st Monday) – Stripes and/or Dots


15 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Such a fun and clever design Karen! Thanks for a lovely team project for the mid-month inspiration post for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Donna xx

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Not only does the card make me smile and want to scour the house to see if any chocolate may have been overlooked... but the back completely caused me to burst out laughing! I'm definitely a choco-holic myself, and think this is one of the best chocolate cards ever, Karen! Your background, the stripes, the sentiments, the "falling" bow -- LOL -- all say, "Karen has been here!". REALLY cute all the way!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

brenda said...

Those bunnies are such fun and really do look like chocolate, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a FABULOUS stamp, so cute and perfect for Easter! And a beautifully done card with these fun sentiments and papers!
Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye" challenge! Hope to see you back again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pamela said...

humor card of the chocolate bunny being eaten, who doesn't like chocolate and a cute card of bunnies! Thank you for joining us at MMM challenge

Darlene said...

UH OH!! lol Oh my, what a cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's funny, not a birthday card, but still I love it. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, this is so cute and creative! I just love it! The sentiment is fantastic, too. That's me, for sure. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful card in our Easter Challenge at Double D!

Lynda said...

It took me a while to figure this out - I must be mind-challenged at the moment - and when I did I think I scared my cats laughing. So cute....and funny. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a fun card, those bunnies are great! Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

A fabulous card. Love the bunnies. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Karen. Lovely design and I love what is written on the back. lol Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Tristan said...

Very cute Easter card (not a borthday card though) thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

Chana Malkah said...

Funny! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Deekshita Jaideep said...

Such a Cute Easter Card !! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)