These three images can be found HERE at Poldadoodles. You get get them as a pre-colored or not. I chose not. I made these six cards to be CAS. The sentiments used are my own.
Thanks for looking!
613 Avenue
Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)–
ATG w/opt CAS
Snippets
Playground (one entry/10 challenges max – comment
that you want to be in the draw) – anything goes– my snippets used are… All but the white cardstock base
Use Your Stuff – Paper Strips
Digi Choosday – ATG
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Green
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Green
Double D Challenges – green
Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes
PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – atg
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG W/OPT. A
trio of something (three hearts on one of the cards, three 'fart' puffs on one of the others...and 3 old ladies)
A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (enter up to 10 combined challenges) –I is for Ink, ink pads used around the borders of the I came, I saw card.
15 comments:
These are fabulously fun, had a good laugh at the sentiments!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood and Double D!
Diane TSH DT and DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}
You have been busy, a super collection of fun cards, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.
B x
These are so fun! Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff this week!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator
Oh my goodness these are just too funny. Lovely job coloring and thanks for sharing with us at Uses Your Stuff
Sorry Karen but as you have stated in your post we only allow one entry per challenge and this is your second entry. It will be removed shortly.
Brilliant set of cards, Karen. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx
A great selection of fun cards. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine
I almost picked a couple of these "old gal" images for our upcoming challenge but... They are so cute and you did a fabulous job with them!
Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog
Fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Muahhhh ha ha ha ha
Those images are AWESOME!!!!
And the sentiments are perfect accompaniments!
Thanks for breaking out your inks to play with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
Ha ha ha! Thanks for lifting my spirits - your cards are fab. Thanks for playing with The Sisterhood, Jo x
Such a fun card and lovely colouring … these are fabulous images
Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 9 Digi Choosday challenge….
Love and crafty hugs from
Wendy (DT)
I need to check out Polkadoodles! These images are so fun. Thanks so much for playing along with the Snarky Sisterhood!
Haha, I love these images! And your cards too! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com
ha ha - these cards are so much fun, they really made me smile! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at polkadoodles. I hope we will see you again soon! x
Post a Comment