Happy Saturday! It's just a week away (minus a day), you need to wear GREEN!! I recently read somewhere that the reason you need to wear green is so the leprechauns don't see you. If you don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, they can see you and will pinch you! Well, who am I to argue with so many years of tradition? 😉
This fun fold was made using a Rick St. Dennis image (the clover pot) and an image from Fearyink (the girl leprechaun). This funfold was just done live over at Dawns Live on Youtube - HERE. Obviously she used totally different papers and things...awesome papers!! I chose to do a joke using a strip of transparency film with the 'punch line' hidden until you open the funfold.
It is difficult to see in the pictures, but I did use a gold shimmer brush on the four leaf clovers on the right side of the card and on the gold coins. I used a clear shimmer brush on the two pots.
Thanks for looking!
Double Trouble – Thing 1: Use Green 2: Play w/Inspiration Station’s photo challenge
3: Use Plaid (green plaid)
Crafting Happiness Challenges (2 entries per challenge) – St. Patrick’s
Day/Lot’s of green
InspirationStation – photo inspiration
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Green
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Green
Double D Challenges – green
ColorfulOptions – GREEN
Secretstamper/Creative Creases Challenge – ATG w/Fun Folds
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge: Fantasy, Mythical and/or Mystical Creatures
A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG
12 comments:
Karen: Your wee little Irish leprechaun lassie is so cute! And I'm loving that pot of clover image! The fold design looks complex and will certainly brighten someone's St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for including TFATU in your links! --Becca/owner
Such a great St. Patrick's Day card, Karen! Love the sweet image and gold glitter paper. Perfect! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
This is a fold I have yet to tackle. I love your resulting card. I didn't know that was the reason to wearing green. Hugs Mrs A.
This is so cute and the riddle made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
This is so nice and surprising. A perfect St. Patrick's card!
Lia DTTSOC
Ha ha ha! I adore your green and gold card with that cheeky sentiment. So glad that you joined us at Double D Challenges.
Oh Karen ... what an awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.
PS ... thanks for sharing with us over on the Sisterhood of Crafter challenge blog too! Good Luck!
Wow Karen, love this card fold and the image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
What a fun and funny card! Love the fold! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.
This is clever, and adorable, a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Aye, the magic of the Isle for sure. So cute! Thank you for playing with us for Creative Creases #52.
Love the use of your checkered patterned papers in your fun fold... and love how you combined a couple of different images for your focal point... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.
Post a Comment