Paulette from Create With TLC gave this little guy and the sentiment away over on her Facebook Page - HERE. If you don't already follow her page, you should!
This was made for a co-worker for her birthday. I used two scallopeed square dies, some ribbon, twine and buttons. This would have been good for St. Patrick's Day too, with all the green!! Don't you just love the pink and green combo? I wasn't sure I would until this was done!!
The
Corrosive Challenge Blog (4
entries) – ATG
World Wide Crafters and Colorists Challenge (3 entries)- always ATG
Use Your Stuff – Paper Strips
Make My
Monday – Spring Colors
Double Trouble – Thing 1: Use Green 2: Play
w/Inspiration Station’s photo challenge 3: Use Plaid (green plaid)
Crafting Happiness Challenges (2 entries per challenge) – St. Patrick’s
Day/Lot’s of green
InspirationStation – photo inspiration
Unicorn Challenge Blog – DOTS and/or STRIPES
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Green
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Green
Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG
ColorfulOptions – GREEN
The
Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge: Fantasy, Mythical and/or Mystical
Creatures
A Perfect Time To Craft Open
Challenge - ATG
15 comments:
st. paddy day is def. a way for us to know that we are leaping into spring! I like the paper you used on it, everything coordinated. Thank you for playing with us at MMM
Wonderful card. I love the color combination and the way you incorporated the paper strips. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff
OMG what a cute image and love the color combo! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.
What a wonderful spring colored card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Karen: Oh, this is delightful!! I love the bright pinks, white, and greens of your card along with the charming gnome! Too cute! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca
💚💚💚 this! I love the combination of green and pink. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira
Wonderful combo and adorable, vintage Gnomie! Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's lovely projects.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
This is so cute - love the background papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
Oh my goodness! I love the coloring and the overall design! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com
Hi Karen: This is so cute. I love the gnome and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us once again at Word Art Wednesday. It always means so much to me and I appreciate you very much.
Blessings,
Karen L
What an adorable gnome image and you created a beautiful background of colors and embellishments and love the plaid ribbon you used to use Twisted Sister's optional twist... you made her very happy. Thank for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.
The green and pink l look great, and love that guilty looking little gnome! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
Beautiful card Karen! Love the colors and the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallengeBlog.
Hugs
Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
Ileanaxx
Post a Comment