Sunday, March 26, 2023

Spring Fun Fold

 Well, it's supposed to be spring here in Idaho, but, we still wake up with snow on the ground sometimes.  I really am ready for flowers and leaves on the trees!  Not this!


Granted, it is sort of pretty to look at, but come on!!  It's the end of March!!  LOL

To put myself into a happy spring moode,  I decided to do a fun Spring, hidden double slider Card using this month's Stamp Of The Month from CTMH





Cute huh?  I added some sequins, gems, flower stickers, ribbon and gold twine.  I chalked and/or water colored (using the chalk) the images and the backgrounds.  I used this step by step video to make it.
I've been following this lady's videos for A LOT of years.  She is so ADHD sometimes, but really, she is great at the step by step processes on how to make things.  I'm not a HUGE fan of the SU stamps (though, I'm glad they've started making clear stamps too), but I do love their papers and their other goodies!!  

Thank you for checking out my creation!!  This is where I'm sharing it:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

Use Your Stuff – Animals

SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) –  Easter Spring

Digi Choosday – ATG

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Colors of Spring

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Spring and/or Easter

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Spring Flowers

As You Like It – favorite people or animals & why (animals, well, pets...they're just nicer that most people)

Dragonfly Dreams – Outdoors

Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – ATG 

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG W/OPT.  Rain

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Ellibelle’s – I spy with my little eye…A Spring or Easter Critter

Secretstamper/Creative Creases Challenge – ATG w/Fun Folds 

16 comments:

Dena J said...

What a sweet bright spring card! Love the interactive feature that really makes the sentiment, too. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

crafty-stamper said...

Great interactive card and love both the cute images.Thank you for joining us at DRagonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen: What a darling stamp set. Your card turned out adorable. I just love those images. What a FUN stamp set and a super sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

brenda said...

A very cute Spring card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ilonka said...

So lovely, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Linby said...

A wonderful cute interactive card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Kampin' Karen said...

Karen, firstly I love your name...lol! I'm glad to be a Karen, unlike the ugly meme we've been assigned...but I digress. Secondly, Close to My Heart is a great company and you've shown off their stamp set quite well. Dawn did do an excellent video on how to make that fun fold. Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge and I wish you the best of luck.
Karen, DT

Lori Podolsky said...

Oh, Karen, this is such a sweet and delightful card. Love it! Thanks for joining our Spring Colours challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori - DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Very cute fun fold card, Karen! Great image and papers! I really love this fun and haven't tried it yet. I appreciate the tutorial to use. I had to laugh at your "come on, it's the end of April" comment! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping

Sarah said...

Ooh, what a fabulous card, the design has really caught my eye...must have a look at that tutorial. Love the snowscape too...spring will come I am sure!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet this is with these cute critters. Not seen many Kangaroo stamps. This one is totally adorable and a beautifully done card with the surprise hedgehog too!
We had snow on the ground about a week ago here in the Midwest, luckily it all melted the same day and hopefully April will bring lots of sunshine!
Thanks so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye" as well as Allsorts challenge!

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet card and lovely colouring …I love the surprise hedgehog xx

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 11 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Sarah said...

Back again to thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Such a lovely card and I have to agree that animals are just nicer than most people!! My Husband and I say to each other "people...not a big fan"!! Sarah DT

Helen said...

Super cute design, Karen - love your slider card.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x
DT

Just Peachy Stamping said...

These little critters are adorably cute! Love them all! Your view is gorgeous! I know you are ready for spring, but I'd love some of your weather for a change from Florida. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

Haven_mom4 said...

The slider is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff