Friday, March 3, 2023

Cats and Coffee

 I'm late getting these cards posted!  This is for the current challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs, the challenge theme is "Pets and/or Happiness"  We have two sponsors for this challenge, they are:


and 


For this card I used an image from Last Minute Manda from the set called Crazy Cat Lady.  I made my own sentiment for this one.

I only have one cat, but she brings me a lot of happiness!  I'm hoping the humor in this card brings you some happiness!!

Thanks for looking!

Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG/You’re BREW-tiful

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Cute

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (enter up to 10 combined challenges) – E is for Expletives


2 comments:

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha ha ha
That is awesome!!!
Thanks for breaking out your expletives to play with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness, how funny! And that's my sentiment before I've had my morning cuppa! Thanks for playing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge