This card was made for this fortnight's ATG challenge over at QKR Stampede. Sorry! This blog is no longer available! For this card I used Stack of Pigs, I fussy cut it out using my Cricut after adding the mud puddle. I also created the sentiment using my Cricut, I just thought it was too fitting. I created the background using a stencil and some brown and some pink ink. I added two different colored ribbons and a pink button. Sorry - at the present, the digital stamps are not available until they find a buyer for the company.
Thanks for looking!
Ellibelle’s – ATG
Ellibelle’s – I spy with my little eye…something ON OR FROM a Farm
Crafty Animals – ATG featuring an animal
Creations In Pink (up to 3 entries per month) – atg in mainly pink
Farm Quest General Store – Anything Farm or Country Goes W/OPT. Mushrooms/fungi, Flowers, burlap
Digi Choosday – ATG
5 comments:
What a fabulous fun card Karen. Why did I never see this image?
Faith x
Karen: This is farm-tastic!!! Spectacular!!! The card just makes me want to SQUEAL with joy! Love your humorous creativity! Thanks for linking to FQGS! --Becca
Very cute image - perfect for a farmyard theme. Thanks so much for joining in this month with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.
Pauline xx
So very cute and beautifully created!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! I may have missed this at the last I spy with my little eye, so sorry!! Thank you for sharing there as well!!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
The piggies look real cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at
FarmQuest Challenge blog I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda (DT member)
Post a Comment