Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Halloween Pet Shop

 This card has several Paper Shelter images on it. I used Monster Pet Shop, My Little She-Devil Costume, Almost Ready Franky, Les Petits Monstres, and Zelina.  

After layering them all how I wanted them I placed them on the background paper from An Impish Halloween Lover.  I roughed up the edge, added some shimmer on the upper black, added a small bow and called it good.  It almost looks like they are all posing for a photo or something.  LOL


InspirationStation (say how the photo inspires you)– photo inspiration  It's a bunch of lil' monsters...

Creative Momentsatg and/or IT’S ALIVE 

Unicorn Challenge Blog – Autumn and/or Halloween 

Papercraft Challenges – Halloween 

Shopping our stash (up to 13 total challnges)– Halloween related 

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Halloween 

Fab’n Funky – Make it Female 

As You Like It Favorite Halloween or Fairies (why?) Halloween, because you can dress up in costume.

Cupcake Inspirations (up to 3 entries)  

Crafty Calendar Challenge – autumn colors/Halloween 

7 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great colourful image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Donna Walls said...

This trio reminds me of the Sanderson Sisters. Great card Karen, love all the interest. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Doris P. said...

What a cute idea. I like the glittery background. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

dj said...

These girls look like they are up to no good!! LOL. Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Franken-Card" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SOS507

Kelly Parker said...

Great card, thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Leanne said...

Great job, love the image and the coloring is awesome! Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a Crafty Day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the fun background paper and images you used. Fabulous design. Thank you for taking the time to play with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge