Friday, October 27, 2023

Hello Beautiful

 I recently purchased two used stamp'in Up sets from Debbie Mageed of  'Secrets to Stamping' (the butterfly), I also, for my birthday, received a coupon from Simon Says Stamp and used it to purchase this awesome .99 cent embossing/cutting folder called Emboss and Cut Folder Flower Garden.  Yep, .99 cents, originally $14.99.  It is soooo pretty!  I'm in love with it!!

For this card I went with a monochromatic in yellows.  I made this as a funfold doing a "joy fold".  I added some sequins and lace.  I embossed the gold butterfly and the sentiment.  Using a sponge I swept the embossed portions using the gold ink pad.



Thanks for looking!

Secretstamper/Creative Creases Challenge – ATG w/Fun Folds

Butterfly Challenge (up to 3 entries – must include a butterfly)  

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Fab’n Funky – Make it Female 


Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – More than one fold 

7 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely fold and design to showcase your pretty new embossing folder, the lace, golden butterfly and sequins finish it beautifully- definitely a very feminine card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, such a beautiful fun fold card, Karen! Love the texture and lovely butterfly. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Carrie said...

I'm a fellow bargain lover, so I understand your excitement over the 99 cent embossing folder! What a great deal! I also purchased several of Debbie's SU! retired bundles! Your card is absolutely beautiful, and I love all the butterflies! Your lace is such a pretty accent, too! Thanks for sharing your lovely joy fold card at Creative Creases!

N-Eva said...

Great card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and very feminine too. Great bargain buy too.
Faith x

Kampin' Karen said...

Wise purchases and great joy fold. Thank you for playing at the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Mrs A. said...

Your joy fold card looks so pretty in the yellows/golds against the dark blue. Makes the card really pop. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.