Monday, September 18, 2023

Pumpkin Obsessed

 I don't know about you, but I am so totally pumpkin obsessed!  This is my favorite season...PUMPKIN SEASON!!  I love all the flavored pumpkin stuff!  This new Pumpkin Pie set is now available over at Jan's Digi Stamps shop:


For my card I did the easy fold 'fun-fold' card.  I created a strip using the pumpkins on the upper corner, the leaves and the nuts, then split the sentiment up to make it long rather than tall.  I used the main image for the larger picture.  I added a butterfly from my paper, some twine and some gems.



Thanks for looking!

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Make it Digital 

InspirationStation – photo inspiration  

Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Signs of Fall 

Just Us Girls Challenge -  

Colorful Options – Orange  



2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Yes, I'm pumpkin obsessed too and bought my first container of Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer today! Thanks for a very inspirational project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Ho wonderful Karen, a beautiful card.
Faith x