Sunday, September 3, 2023

Fall and Christmas Fun

 With it being September, fall is on the way and a reminder that even Christmas is on it's way.  Also, with a new catalog of new goodies being released over at CTMH, I had to play with some of the wonderful things I got!  LOL  Also, I wanted to play with the Sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

hrist Using the Home for Christmas Digital Art Collection and my Cricut, this is the set:


With the set I made this:


In order to maneuver some of the images I had to delete everything around it, flatten it (that turns it into a print and cut), copy and paste it and do that all over again to get all of the images I wanted, where I wanted them, then I connected everything and flattened them.  It's a bit time consuming, but it's so worth it!  While I still had everything together, I made it a bit bigger and did another card:


For this one I added some gems in place of the bulbs on the tree and added some shimmer to the fire and the tree.


Another new digi set I had to get and play with was the 'The Good Life Digital Art Collection", here is whats in this set:


Using the same techniques as the cards above I created this card:


aside from the bow and gem, this is only two layers, the card base and the top layer.


The last card I made using the Cherish Digital Art Collection, again, using the same techniques.  This is what is available in that set:


Here is the card I made:


Again, I have the card base and the top layer, then I added a bow and some shimmer to the center of the flowers.

Hope you've enjoyed what I created!  Hope you've been inspired to see the fun Digi collections CTMH has!  Just so you know, these are created to be cut, not print/cut, but either way, it works!!  :)  You can change the colors to fit what you want by selecting the different layers of what you are cutting.  


Thank you for looking!

SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries)   Sparkle & Shine 

Tuesday Morning Sketches – see sketch above

Papercraft Challenges – Special Card Shapes 

ABC Christmas ChallengeP for presents, Q for quick, R for Robins 

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG 


Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Make a Scene 

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes   

Farm Quest General Store – Anything Farm or Country Goes 


8 comments:

Donna W. said...

That is a pretty Christmas scene. Love that you put it on a doily background.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

Becca S said...

Karen: all your cards are fantastic yet the harvest love card is FARM-tastic!! So many great farm country elements--fence, windmill, wheelbarrow, and barn! I love the scene that you created! Thanks for making a delivery at FarmQuest General Store! --Becca

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous collection of cards! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What a wonderful set of cards Karen, all beautiful.
Faith x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute, Karen. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a joy to have you join us.

Lynda said...

What a cute and colourful Christmas scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful christmascard. I like the classical image. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.