Monday, September 6, 2021

Rainbow Bridge

 My mom lost her dog this last week.  He was a very active black lab named Zip; (personally, I couldn't stand him all that much, he wasn't trained very well to heel or not to jump on people) But, she loved him and he has been with her through a lot of rough times.  He was just getting old and was always in a lot of pain.  She waited a long time before she could get up the courage to put him down.  Mom's favorite color is yellow, so of course I had to use yellow.  I made this card for her using one of the sketches from Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 




Thanks for looking!

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Thinking of You/Get Well/Sympathy Sentiments

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – National Dog Day

Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal

2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes


4 comments:

dorsetdawndesigns said...

How sad for your mum :( You've made her a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

crafty said...

Love the doggy image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Billie A said...

Very hard to create cards for those lost family four legged members. I love your card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments, Cardz 4 Galz. Sure your mom appreciated it.

sweetpea said...

Beautiful card for the occasion. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 crafty critter crazies Challenge Janet DT.