Monday, September 6, 2021

Cupcake Birthday Step Card

 I made this card this morning, just for the heck of it.  LOL  I used the cupcake from the Celebration Series #M2FCEA - Cupcake using my Cricut.  I used the Cricut for the sentiment as well.  The card base and layers were created by me a while back, also using my Cricut.


Thanks for looking!

Use Your Stuff  - ATG

Bitten By The Bug 2 (Cricut projects) – CRICUT PROJECTS…  Anything Birthday

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes   

QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) –  Always Anything Goes  

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  


5 comments:

Caroline said...

This cupcake looks good enough to eat! The step card is so much fun! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Yummy birthday cupcake card creation.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Karen

Way to use your Cricut for so many parts of your project. I love a good special fold. Good luck and thank you for sharing your project with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Alicia

Dorlene Durham said...

Great birthday card! Such a good idea to create your base in advance. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Denise S. said...

Fun card and I loved that you made a special base in Design Space that can be used over again. It is one of my favorite things to do.