Thursday, September 23, 2021

It's Fall! Let's Celebrate!

 This card was made using an adorable image from The Paper Shelter called Autumn is Coming.  I also used some fall elements from Go Digital Scrapbooking (the leaves and the twig frame, also the DP).  I used my Cricut to cut out the leaves, frame and image.  I also used my Cricut for writing the sentiment.  I followed the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and the color theme from Just Us Girls.

 


Thanks for looking!


Little Red Wagon – Use A Digi

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Party Time

Cute Card Thursday – ATG w/optional Birthday Theme

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Autumn Fall Leaves

Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) – Fall Leaves

Creatalicious Challenges (15th and the last day of the month & up to 3 entries)– ATG w/opt. Friends

SheepSki Designs Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Boys & Girls Come Out To Play



3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

She is such a cutie and I love how you've used her! Gorgeous background paper and the leaves are stunning. Such a great layout. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda

JanR said...

Great card! So perfect for fall. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Parmi Mudhar said...

Lovely card and such a cute image. Great entry for the Simply Create Too Challenge