Monday, September 20, 2021

Keep On Keeping On!

 The challenge this fortnight over at Incy Wincy Designs is 'Rainbow/Multicolor and/or Monsters'.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Oddball Art Co by Lizzy Love.

For my creation I made a card using Chibi Girl with Speech Bubble image #93.  I also added a butterfly from Fred She Said.  I cut the sentiment using my Cricut.  I colored the wall using Paint 3D.


Thanks for looking!

Use Your Stuff  - Back to School/Primary Colors

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Stencils

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes   

Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – Always ATG

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Creatalicious Challenges (15th and the last day of the month & up to 3 entries)– ATG w/opt. Friends

SheepSki Designs Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Boys & Girls Come Out To Play

A bit more time to craft – ATG



4 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great image and love the stencil work and just fun card. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

Tammy L said...

Great card! I love the rainbow theme! Thanks for playing along with us at UYS and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Julie Odil said...

I LOVE the colors on this! It is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this month at SheepSki Designs. Julie, DT member

N-Eva said...

Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva