So, I am back!! I have a craft room again!! Woooohoooo!! I was able to make a couple of birthday cards for my Co-Workers, one had her birthday yesterday and will most likely not get her card until tomorrow. The other coworker's birthday is next week, she should get her's on time! :) Yay!
This card was made for a new co-worker who just changed locations from the Magic Valley to the Treasure Valley, don't you love that? haha Idaho is interesting when it comes to the valleys! :) I had to ask one of her former co-workers what sorts of things she likes and doesn't like. I was told she loved to karaoke and she can dance like Selina. I was also told that her favorite color was hot pink and coral. I went with the pinks.
Because I just got all moved in and am not sure if I can afford the extra fees, I have not renewed my Cricut membership. So, I am simply uploading different images and turning them into dies and/or print and cuts. The Happy Birthday is from a stamp, as is the frame around the musical page. I uploaded the actual image (from Yampuffs) to my Cricut so that she could be fussy cut. You can get this image free HERE. There are several super cute freebies on this site! :) I added some flowers and gems and a bow.
I sure hope she likes it!
Use Your Stuff
- inspired by real life
SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Birthday Celebration
The
Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries –
only 10 challenges) – ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG + Sentiment
Creations
In Pink (up to 3
entries per month) – ATG – mainly pink
3 comments:
Stunning card Karen :) Love how you have tied all the elements together. Thank you for participating in our challenge. See you again, Kinjal - DT Crafter's cafe challenge blog
This is so cool. Thanks for joining us at UYS.
Great card. I love the design of this and the color combo you used! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.
Post a Comment