Monday, July 5, 2021

two in one

These cards were made for this fortnight's challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  We have two great sponsors this time around - The Paper Shelter and Angie's Digital Stamps.  The challenge theme is Enchanted Garden and/or Christmas In July.

For my First card I used an image from The Paper Shelter called Waiting For Santa Too.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I love The Paper Shelter for those quick and easy cards.  The image and DP are all one image, I just had to add the sentiment and it's "box".

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – Christmas in July

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – All Occasions

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – dots

Winter Wonderland (Must be Christmas)– Christmas Music or Songs (waiting up for Santa by Perry Novak)

Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round (MONTHLY)– Something that starts with M and/or N



For my second card I used an image from Angie's Digital Stamps called Cute Bug in a Flower.  I made this a sweet and simple Thank You card.

Thanks for looking!

SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) – fun and quirky

Cute Card Thursday – ATG w/optional summer theme

Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes

Daisy Chain Challenges – Cute Animals

2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes





1 comment:

Helen said...

A really cute design, Karen and I love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x