Saturday, August 14, 2021

Birthday Cow

 I was feeling inspired to make a cow card today.  I found this adorable image over at My Besties at 60% off.  They're having a pretty awesome sale going on for the rest of this month!!  The stamps (digi and rubber) are on sale for 60% off using the code JULYAUG60.  For this card I used two butterfly punches, and cut the other fun shapes using my Cricut, the Happy Birthday and the fence dies are ones I uploaded, the squigly one is a freebie.  I added pearls and gems, flowers, ribbon, pins and a stick pin that I made.  The DP is from A Bit More Time To Stamp.  I love adding Glossy Accents to the big eyes, so, I did!


Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/optional choose your pallette

Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  ATG 

Unicorn Challenge Blog – ATG

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – ATG

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal

2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes

MyBesties - ATG

Creative Moments  (up to 3) 7th & 22nd – ATG


5 comments:

Raelma Mousinho said...

it´s a sweet card!! thank you for sharing with us at my besties international challenge blog!
hugs, Raelma

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Jackie C said...

Such a sweet card.
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Beautiful creation, love the colors !
thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Internationnal Challenge, good luck!

Iza DT

Chana Malkah said...

Your image is adorable and I am in love with your stick pin! Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner