I colored Gertie using Prismacolor pencils, gel pens and a promaker. I added Crystal Stickles and Glossy Accents for the added shimmer to her dress and jewels. On the card part I used papers from Bearly Mine Designs. The sentiment is from Create With TLC. I added a fun edge punch then made my own birthday hat to match it. The confetti is from a stick pack.
Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges
– add a sentiment
Glitter
n Sparkle (up
to 3 entries) – Easter/Spring Colors
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to
3 entries) – Make It Feminine
Scribble
& Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges
(up to 3 entries) – Pretty Pastels
Through The Craftroom Door
(2 entries max) – ANYTHING GOES
Party Time Tuesday’s Challenge Blog (up
to 3 entries or 2 for anything goes) – ANYTHING
GOES
Creative Card Crew
– GIRLY
Tuesday Throwdown – LOTS OF SPARKLE
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– Anything
Goes
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges
– LADIES
Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog
(up to 2 entries) – Pretty Pastels
Crafty Ribbons Challenge
(up to 5 entries) – anything w/ribbon
Paper
Crafting Journey – For that Special Lady
Moving Along With The Times
– include the word HAPPY
Just Keep On Creating – Anything
Goes
7 comments:
Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Make It Feminine
Hugs
Dewi
This is great it made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx
Fabulous card! So glad you shared it at TTCRD.
Hugz,
Roxann
Oh, I just love all the bling!! Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week, we hope you will join us again next week. Jo x
LOL what a fab image and just perfect for our "Girly Challenge" at Nutcrafters.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Good luck
Sylvia xx
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion -Randi
Karen, I love the fun images you use on your cards and this is no exception, never too old to shine.
Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to play along.
Post a Comment