Thursday, August 29, 2024

Plenty of Happily Ever After

 This card was made for the current Back To The Books challenge over at the Paper Shelter.  I used the Hammock Days Digi Stamp Set.  I made this more 3D by printing two of the flowers and the girl in the Hammock and fussy cutting them then using pop dots to put them over the others.  The sentiment is from an older CTMH stamp set.  I added some shimmer in the center of the two 3d flowers, headband and glass.  



Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/easy livin’ (relaxed project)

Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/optional Vacation/summer holiday

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Back to the books

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Moving Along With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Summer Fun

Daisy Chain Challenges – For the Girls

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (enter up to 10 challenges) – S is for Summer


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really sweet, Karen. The image is darling and it all came together beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
Blessings,
Karen

Donna Walls said...

A very sweet image and I like the added dimension. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge

JulieP said...

Perfect summertime activity!!! This is really beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!