Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Beach'in Birthday

 I'm in need of a tropical vacation!  Yes, It's been in the triple digits here, however, it's so dry and the smoke from all of the fires make it so I can't breathe if I spend much time outside.  So, this hasn't been a very fun summer!  So, when I saw this fun image from Dr. Digi (Beach Bum Bob), I had to have it and had to make something tropical and fun with it.  I went back and grabbed the Freaky Tiki to add to the card.  The background paper is from Stamp'in Up and the tree is from Cricut.


Thanks for stopping by!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/easy livin’ (relaxed project)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

Cupcake Inspirations (up to 3 entries) – 600th Challenge – HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEMED!

Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/optional Vacation/summer holiday

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Add A Sentiment

Moving Along With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Summer Fun

Simply Create Too – Life’s A Beach

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG or Summer Days

Ellibelle’s – I spy with my little eye…Summertime Vibes

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Hand colored Images


7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very lovely card and such a brill design.
Thank you for joining the MAWWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

Liz said...

Fabulous card, what a great scene! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Sarah said...

Oh my days this made me laugh!! Such a fun summer scene and most welcome in support of my Summer Days theme at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing. Sarah

Judy McKay said...

This card brought a smile to my face. Well done!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/.

Linby said...

A great fun summer scene card. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

This is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts and I spy with my little eye challenges!

Wendy L said...

Its a great, fun card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xx