I found this Matryoshka doll charm a long time ago and 'refound' it again in my craft room. I've been wanting to play with it for a long time, finally decided to just do it! I used one of the dolls from the Matryoshka Doll Family digi set from Patties Creations shop. I tried to color it to match the charm, I then added papers that I thought would blend well. The sentiment was print out on my printer and then I used a die to cut it out. The banner across the top is also a die cut.
Thanks for stopping by! Go see what Pattie is giving away this month on her challenge blog, while you're at it, be sure to join in the challenge!
Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/opt. Grateful, Thankful, Thank you
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Thank you, Thankful or Thanksgiving
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - ATG
Creative Fingers (3 entries)– Always Anything Goes
The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Flowers
A Place To Start – ATG
Use Your Stuff – ATG
4 comments:
I am so glad that you decided to get this digi image and it looks wonderful the way you colored it. Thank you for joining us at C4Galz challenge this week.
Fun card, love hte sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.
So cute! Nice project, Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
What a great thank you card. Beautiful paper and details on this lovely card.
Faith x
Post a Comment