As most of you know, most of my posts start out with "this card was made for a co-worker..." Well, it's true again with this one, only, sadly (for me), she found another job that will help out her and her family more than the one she has now will. So, Friday is her last day with us. I made this card as her farewell/congrats on the new job card. Anyone who has ever worked in the medical field knows what I might mean by "inappropriate conversations". Well, there are 3 of us in the office who have grown very close in the last 2.5 years I've been there, and the picture fits us well (except for the dresses).
For this card I followed the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch and the stitching challenge at Double Trouble.
Thanks for looking!
Double Trouble – Thing 1 – Include some stitching Thing 2 – Play w/ Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #734 Thing 3 – Sketch
4 comments:
So funny. You must work with a bunch of fun women. Great card for your coworker.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches
How can you not smile at those funny ladies! So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
Delightfully funny card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
What a fun image and love the sentiment that hits home when I was working... thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Double Trouble and Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment