This card was made for this month's 'sentiment and/or die cuts only and/or Birds and bees' challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
For this card I used a bird cage stencil and used a few different colors to fill it in. I added a bow to each of the bird cages and to the sentiment. I sprayed some white gloss spray onto my card base, and layered the die cut layers over the top.
Thanks for looking!
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - ATG
AAA Birthday Challenges (starts 1st Monday) –
Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG
A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG
4 comments:
Such a fun card, absolutely adorable! I love that you added the bows for some extra dimension!
Thanks a lot for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge! Hope you join again soon!
Super cute card Karen. Lovely design and nicely colouring of that stencil. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.
Beautiful - love the touch of sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Helen x
DT
What an adorable card! Love the little bows, they're such a nice touch. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday. Hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Post a Comment