Tonight I just felt like playing with this SUPER old coffee set by Skipping Stones Designs. I know it's been at least 4 years since they've been out of business, but not sure how old this set actually is... I was on their Design Team way back when... For this card I used 3 different ink pads (four counting the black) and I used a brown glimmer mist.
Thanks for looking!
The Corrosive Challenge Blog (4 entries) – ATG
World Wide Crafters and Colorists Challenge (3 entries)- always ATG
SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Delicious Drinks
Unicorn Challenge Blog – CAS
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Simply Create Too – Food/Beverages
Creative Fingers (3 entries)– Always Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – K is for Kitchen (anything food related)
4 comments:
Such a fun card Karen - I can really identify with those sentiments! Thanks for playing along with our kitchen theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT
What a fun and fabulous card Karen.
Faith x
So much fun - love all the sentiments and as a coffee drinker I can relate to all the sentiments. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Love this card - looks just like me every morning. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Creative Fingers Challenge
Post a Comment