This Mother's Day card was requested for a sister of a friend. She said that she wanted to have hummingbirds on it and to include the colors red, blue and green. I cut the frame using my Cricut. The Hummingbirds are from a set over at Fred She Said called Hummingbird & Columbine. This is a pre-colored set. I also cut a smaller single hummingbird for the corner to give it more of a "scene" with depth. I cut the sentiment with my Cricut. I added the gems and tons of flowers. I'm hoping she loves it!
Thanks for looking!
Unicorn Challenge Blog – include pearls/bling
Shopping our
stash (up to 13 total challnges)– For a special person (mom, Gma…)
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – April
Showers Bring May Flowers
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (include sketch and comment) – w/ opt. NATURE
Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes
PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – atg
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – atg w/opt Scenic
Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal
2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes
Creative Moments (up to 3)– Things W/Wings
Crafts Galore Encore – always ATG
10 comments:
I adore hummingbirds! This is a lovely image. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.
Such a lovely colourful card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
My mother in law is also a bird lover!! Way to go shopping your stash…a beautiful card for that special lady in your life!! Thanks for playing along with our “What a difference you made” challenge over at SOS!!
Such a pretty card with this gorgeous floral and bird image! Beautifully designed! I love Hummingbirds!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
A beautiful card, so colourful and pretty. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Allsorts.
Lorraine
Lovely pre-colored hummingbird image, Karen. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!
Beautiful card and gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Cute card Caren, I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
I love your card Caren, this Humming Bird looks so cute. I would love to see one as we don't have them in New Zealand and they are meant to be so tinny. Great colours and design papers and your added rose embellishments are perfect for a Mother's Day card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Lovely detail and colours!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments & SSW2!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB
Post a Comment