I just found a new shop online who sells some fun images, including some Bugaboo images!! It is called craftsUprint. The one set is called Holy Cluck, the other is Jenny puts on her tutu. This is my first real experience doing th e"decoupage" technique. Not sure I did it right or not. LOL Regardless, I love these cards!
Thanks for looking!
Make My
Monday – Happy Birthday
SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Masculine
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge – ATG
Crafting Happiness Challenges – ATG
Papercraft Challenges – farm animals
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Feminine
Double D Challenges – Birds/nests/birdhouses…
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to
1 entries) – Birthday w/Blog Hop
Moving Along With The Times (up to 3 entries)– Birthday
Creations In Pink (up to 3 entries per month) – ATG in Mainly Pink
Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal
2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes


9 comments:
I love both of these Karen they are so full of character and fun!
Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx
someone is going to be so lucky to get this quirky and fun birthday card in the mail. TY for sharing your creation with us at MMM
Both cards Karen are hilarious! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your creations and since of humor with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Fabulous fun cards.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos
Glad you posted this fab card on my blog for our Birthday Blog Hop at CRAFT Challenge
Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx
Holy Cluck--fantastic! Love him, great design. So FUN! Thanks for playing along with us at The Double D, All Things Birds. Donna, DT Member.
Both are fabulously fun cards, I think we could all use some humor in our lives right now! Thank you for joining our bird challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
Great cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Ha ha ha ha.. what a fun creation! It makes me smile! LOL!
Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Post a Comment