This card was made for the Butterfly Challenge. They "spin the wheel", what letter it lands on determines the challenge. In this case it landed on T which means Triple Point Card, Tan, Tickle Me Pink, tea Green, Thistle, Thank You. I tried to meet all of the challenges. I didn't do just one or two colors, I tried to make sure I had all of the clors, however, I think I missed tan. LOL The Triple Point Card is actually quite easy to make, they have instructions HERE. For my card I used a Park Lane paper pack called Backyard Garden and a Punch Out Pad from K&Compnay called Abrianna.
Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)
– ATG
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge –
ATG
Crafting Happiness
Challenges – ATG
Paper
Funday – ATG w/Opt. Winter Landscapes
A Place To Start - ATG
Unicorn Challenge Blog –
LOTS OF LAYERS
Little Red Wagon – Patterned Paper
ButterflyChallenge (up to 3 entries – must include a butterfly) – T- Triple Point Card
(tan, pink, green, thistle (dk purple), Thank you, Triple Point Card)
Creative Fingers –
Always
Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries)
– ATG
A bit more time to craft – ATG
Crafty Calendar Challenge - ATG
10 comments:
Such a cool shape! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Wow, love the design, so pretty. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna
A delightful spring creation Karen! Thank you for sharing your butterfly inspired creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope that you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Oh this is beautiful Karen!
Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!
I love the pretty papers that you have used n your card and yes the shape is easy to do. It can get quite addictive too! Lol. thank you for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel again. Hugs Mrs A.
Sweet card! Thank you so much sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round
This is a great card fun fold! Very pretty DP and love that butterfly! Thanks so much for joining in the AG challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!
Beautiful card. Nicely designed.
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Lovely card, I love the pretty papers. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx
Beautiful card! Your paper choices were excellent for this fancy fold/cut! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Post a Comment