Monday, January 31, 2022

Love Hands

 This card was made for this week's challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges - the Theme is Love.  

For my creation I used My Cricut machine.  The whole things (except the gems) was cut using the Cricut.  I selected "Projects", then "cards" and found Love Hands Valentine's Day Card (#M43356).  I also cut a couple heart shapes.  I found the fancy gems I ran across the top at the Dollar tree.


Thanks for looking!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Love

A Place To Start - ATG

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG w/Sentiment

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  ATG

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – atg

QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) –  Always Anything Goes  

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – atg             


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Suze said...

Pretty card Karen. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Lynn Dawson said...

Absolutely love this so much, such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your amazing work xx

Chana Malkah said...

Unique and interesting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner