Here is an image I saw and simply HAD TO HAVE. This is from the shop of Rachelle Anne Miller, it's called Stacked Frogs. After adding the image onto some fun Digi paper, I added some extra flies (cropped from the image itself), the sentiment and a button w/a string bow. I'm not sure how well you can see it, but I used some Glossy Accents over their eyes and some Crackle Accents over the stones they are standing on. I used some I added Stickles 'Waterfall' over the fly wings. Overall, I'm thrilled with how this turned out!
Shopping
our stash (up to 13 total challnges)– Something beginning
with the letter S (String & Stickles)
Little
Red Wagon – Patterned
Paper
Aud
Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG w/Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – U is for
Unequal (something big & small) - Frogs/Flies
Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal
2crafty critter
crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge – ATG
Rachelle
Anne Miller FB Challenge – ATG w/Optional: Fav Color Combo (lt. & dk
Greens)
9 comments:
S is for string and stickles....oh and a Stack of frogs!! What an adorable Slimline card!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that starts with S" challenge over at SOS!!
the contrast of the string on the button is perfection ... so glad you shared your *S* creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.
Terrific card! Such a fun image! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
This is such a great fun image and fab card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x
Ha ha.. what a fun work! LOl
Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
A super fun card, I can understand how you had to have this stamp of frogs. Great interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. We apreciate you took the time to join us. Hugs. Caz. DT.
Cute fun card. I love the images and sentiment. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Alphabet challenge.
Love it Karen! Great image and sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.
Helen x
A fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary
Post a Comment