One of my new co-worker's asked me to make a card for her daughter who is heading off to Idaho State University. I said, challenge excepted! LOL I used an image from The Paper Shelter, cut a couple ISU logos, used some punches, ribbon, gems and made a trifold gift card holder. It will hold a gift card or cash! :) The school colors, as you can see are Orange and Black. I did my own sentiment.
Thanks for looking!
Lil
Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)
– ATG
Crafting Happiness Challenges (1 card per challenge –
unlimited entries of non-cards)– ATG
Through The Craftroom Door (2 entries max) – ATG
Unicorn Challenge Blog – ATG
The
Paper Shelter
(enter up to 3 times, one must
use a TPS image) – ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG + Sentiment
Cards
4 Galz (enter
up to 3 times) – Dies and/or Punches
Creative Fingers –
Always Anything Goes
1 comment:
Hi Karen loce this image from TPS . Great coloring. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Greetings Marga dt
Post a Comment