This card was made for one of my co-workers. Her birthday is coming up in September. I also made the badge holder a couple of posts ago, it has a picture of her dog.
The pup image is from The Paper Shelter. The butterfly is from Fred She Said. I followed the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. The DPs used are papers I won at A Bit More Time To Stamp.
Here is the sketch I followed:
Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of
Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
Little
Red Wagon – Animal Antics
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (include sketch and comment) –
Creative
Fingers – Always Anything Goes
A bit more time to
craft – ATG
Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal
2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5
entries) – Always
anything ‘animals’ goes

7 comments:
Terrific card! That dog is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Lovely card Karen. A lovely combination of papers with an adorable image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Wow, what a cute card Karen. Your friend is going to love your card, I know she will with all the love that you've put into it and have created it especially for her. Love your colours and design papers and this very cute image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Aaaawwww.. how cute! Lovely colours and sweet image
Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*GDT* 52 Christmas Chard Throwdown
Just love that image! Super cool project!
Thank you for joining SSW2
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB
Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 crafty critter crazies challenge Janet DT
Awe, what a cute card Karen! Such a sweet image, great work!
Thank you for using one of our sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! I hope you'll join us again this month!
Post a Comment