This was made for this month's "Beach/Under The Sea" challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
For this card I used two images Mermaid Crossing and Sea Shell Border 1. The card base is in the Cricut Library (including the lower right hand shell) Sand Dollar Card #M415E6. I also cut the waves and sand and fussy cut the images using the Cricut. I added pearls around the frame.
Thanks for looking!
Bitten By The Bug 2 (Cricut projects) – CRICUT PROJECTS…Outdoors
The
Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries –
only 10 challenges) – ATG
Little Red Wagon – Just Because
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – The Ocean
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – The Sea
14 comments:
What a clever creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Wonderful with outdoor look, great framing, sparkle shine & the pearls are a perfect addition.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Karen, this is a great scene and i like the glitter on the mermaid. Fit´s perfectly.
Thanks for joining our "Just Because" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Karen,
I love how you used my images. Thanks for being on our Design Team at Pattie's Creations.
Hugs
Pattie
Beautiful design love that sparkling mermaid tail! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x
Love the beautiful soft colors you used. Love that you added the pearls to the frame. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Blog.
So soft and summery with the seashells and mermaid tail! Love the sparkle on the mermaid tail too! So glad you shared your project with us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle
I love the card. Great use of shells, the way that you created a frame. Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2
thanks for joining us at FnF :)
I love the soft colors of your card and the Pearl's around the frame. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
This turned out quite lovely! I really love the added pearls and that splashing tail! Thanks for joining BBTB2!
that's a great project - love how all the images go together, amazing work. the mermaid tail just shines - I need to use that cut somewhere! thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this last week.
Her tail is so pretty and the pearls on the frame help set it off. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
great card Karen, thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 as always.
Alicia
Post a Comment