Thursday, August 5, 2021

It's about the Mileage

 As I mentioned in my last post...  I'M BAAAACK!  I have a craft room again!  It has been months and boy have I been homesick for my craft stuff!!  I purchased a home and am almost done moving in...now that I've started card making again, well...I may be 'almost done moving' for a long time!  HAHA

Because I just got all moved in and am financially broke, I have not been able to sign up for the Cricut program.  So, my work around is a lot of uploading of images I can use as dies and print and cuts.

This card was made for one of my fun co-workers.  She loves her Harley Davidsons and her dogs...now, the real humor in this one is that she has HUGE dogs...no chihuahua for that lady!

This is an image from Art Impressions.  I created the sentiment.  The larger silver frame and the black circle were both cut using my Cricut.  I also fussy cut the image out.  I added some cogs, gems, a rose and some gems.  I used some twine as her purse strap since the original was too thin to cut out, it just cut it!


Something tells me she is going to laugh out loud when she opens this one.

Use Your Stuff  - inspired by real life

SimonMonday Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Birthday Celebration

Bitten By The Bug 2 (Cricut projects) – CRICUT PROJECTS…Outdoors

Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  ATG 

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – ATG

Unicorn Challenge Blog – ATG

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG + Sentiment

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG w/option of roses

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Creatalicious Challenges (15th and the last day of the month & up to 3 entries)– ATG w/opt. animals

A bit more time to craft – ATG

Sweet Stampers (starts the 10th of every month) – Summer Fun



17 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

This is so fun-I'm sure the recipient will be belly laughing when she opens this!!! How nice to have a craft space again for you to be creative! So glad you joined us at BBTB2 for this challenge!
:)
Michelle

brenda said...

It's a real fun creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card, love it. Thanks for joning TTCRD challenge. Anesha

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Linby said...

How fun and perfect for your co worker. I just love the dog in the handbag! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Whimsical fun with great detail to bee certainly enjoyed by recipient.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kuni said...

Fun card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Kim said...

I agree. She is going to love this fun card full of details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Blog.

Tammy L said...

How fun is this image! I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

moknowsall said...

That’s great. Made my day. There’s plenty of images you can do without design space. You are so creative. Thx for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge.

Lisa Bird said...

Awesome card design and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Anonymous said...

Such a great card. I love the motorcycle mama! So fun Thanks for joining the fun at the Bitten By The Bug Cricut challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Caroline said...

That image really makes me laugh. I can imagine that your friend will get a smile from this. I love all the details of your card. It is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Gail said...

nice layout ~ thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw ~ Gail DT WAW

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a fun card for your friend! I know she is gonna love it! Who wouldn't?! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. And congrats on getting moved!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

way to combine Cricut cuts, manual cuts, coloring and all sorts of techniques. You rocked this for your friend. I am sure she enjoyed it! thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2.

Alicia