I've been wanting to make something with this images for a while now. I finally did it! I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Polka Doddle has some fun crazy images, not just the cute adorable ones they're known for!! This one is called Embarassing Moment, it is part of the Funny Old Bag group of sentiments and images (the seniments come with the images). The shopping cart is from a bundle I'd purchased a while back from Polka Doodles called Top Banana Celebrations (I think...?). I added some flowers, gems and twine. I digitally colored the funny old bag using Paint 3D.
Thanks for looking!
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
blog (1 entry per person) – ATG
The Paper Shelter (enter up to
3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Color It (say HOW you colored it) - electronically
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5
entries) – ATG
Word
Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –
ALWAYS anything goes
PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – ATG
A bit more time to
craft – ATG
Creative Moments (up to 3) 7th & 22nd – ATG
3 comments:
So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Oh gosh, this is so funny! You've done such a great job with this image and with all your additions. Great sentiment, and I love the twine. Thanks for sharing your colouring with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda
I love this!!! made me chuckle.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,
Hugz Tinz
Post a Comment