Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Big Sloppy Wet Kiss

 I had a friend over for her birthday this last weekend.  She isn't super social so no party or group of people...just me.  I did take her out for a birthday shot at a local bar, but we didn't stay long.  LOL  Because she knows I'm sort of a dork (and because I'm 5 yrs older than her) I decided to make her a funny old lady card.

For this card I used an image from Polka Doodle called Revolting Kiss.  I digitally colored her using Paint 3D.  I also created my own sentiment.  The only "extra" I did with this one is to add some Glossy Accents onto her glasses, to give them the thickness they needed. I kept it very CAS since I also know my friend isn't someone who saves her cards.  


Thanks for looking!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG

Use Your Stuff  - ATG

Papercraft Challenges – Stars and Stripes (do the dashes around the image count as stripes?)

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – ATG                

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – CAS

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Creatalicious Challenges (15th and the last day of the month & up to 3 entries)– ATG w/opt. gnomes

Creative Moments  (up to 3) 7th & 22nd – ATG

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A really fun card Karen!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Furrbster said...

Oh this is such a fun card!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Nunzia Carusio said...

This looks so fun. Beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
×
Nunzia

Tammy L said...

Fun card and I love that image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT. Co-ordinator.

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!