Thursday, October 1, 2020

Up To No Good

 

This card was made for the Oldies but Goodies post at Catch The Bug.


Here are three older images from Bugaboo.  This is Har Repotter the Chosen One, Har Repotter Brave One and Har Repotter Sidekick.  I colored them all using Paint 3D.  The sentiment I created myself, I ran my stamp pads around the edge of the image and added some gems to each corner.


Thanks for looking!

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Make It digital

Little Red Wagon – Just KIDding

Moving Along With The Times – Animals and/or birds

Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes

crafty critter crazies challenge - Critters

6 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is so cool!!! My daughter would love this card! Do you mind if I CASE it sometime?

JanR said...

Great card! Perfect for a Harry Potter fan! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

creationsnz said...

I thought everyone was a Harry Potter fan ... great to see some golden oldies again. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

MagsB said...

I LOVE those Bugaboo Har Epotter digis, Karen! You've coloured them so beautifully, too. Fab card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
whata very sweet image and those animals peeking around them are so lovely.
This is a great design.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love Jenny L. DT

Lisa J said...

This is fab. My Son would love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT