This adorable snowman is the progressive challenge image for this month at Limited Runs. I added a Limited Runs Santa image and a tree from Scrapbooks Gone Digital. I added some black w/white heart DP, red ribbon, heart gem and gems. I used my CTMH Shimmer Pen on the snowman and tree and used some Nuvo Crystal Drops for the snowfall.
Thanks for looking!
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – ATG w/optional Christmas
Crimbo Crackers (must be Christmas related)– Anything
Christmas Goes
Christmas
Cards All Year ‘Round (MONTHLY)– Add Trees of some kind on your Christmas/Holiday Card
Sparkles Christmas (up to 3 entries)– Vintage Christmas
4 comments:
Very fun layout, Karen, and love the dotty colors - and especially the touch of Sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!
Cute Santa and a lovely card
Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas
Joan
This is a super cute and wonderful old Santa image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT.
Hi Karen,
Your card is super cute, and I love the sweet coloring! However, I am afraid the CCAYR challenge this month was for TREATS, not trees. We sure do appreciate that you joined us, and I hope you will do so again! :)
~Marie B -DT
Post a Comment