This card was made for the Tuesday New Release Post at Catch The Bug. This image is called Clown Around - Hello
For this image, I added some teeth and blood droplets to make it look a bit darker for Halloween and used darker colors for his outfit. For the card I added some spider punch, ghost punch and a cat punch. I added some gems and called it good enough. All of the papers used were scraps laying around from other cards I've made recently.
Thanks for looking!
Aud Sentiments
Challenge Blog
(5 entries)– Fall/Halloween+ a sentiment
Simply Create
Too (enter
up to 3 times) – Black & Purple only
SheepSki Designs
Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Autumn and/or Halloween
7 comments:
Love this clown and sentiment he is scary, thank you for joining in at MMM
Fun card. I don't have to be afraid. I have teddy bears that keep me safe from any monsters under the bed. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
Super fun card! Thanks for sharing it on Make My Monday challenge.
Crafty hugs
Such a fun design. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.
Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create too!!
Karen love your Bugaboo card. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs and good luck with your entry. Gail DT
Eek, super scary card but I love it! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments challenge, sorry it's taken me a while to catch up with all my comments, life has just been too hectic! Keep safe
Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) x
Post a Comment