Friday, October 23, 2020

Swishes Come True

 

This card was made for the Bugaboo Friday Freebie post at Catch The Bug.   The freebie image this week is BB Basketball Boy.


For this card I kept it fairly simple, I created the sentiment for it.  I added a hemp twine bow, used some fun boyish DP and called it good.  Seems fairly fitting I post a birthday card today...since It's my birthday!


Thanks for looking!

Make My Monday Orange as a dominant color

Little Red Wagon – Things beginning with “B” (boy & ball)

3 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute card! Love your image and the great sentiment!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM and hope you come back soon.
~Debbie DT

Imke said...

Sweet little guy and great birthday card. You did a a great job with your "B" Words for our Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great Bugaboo image and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday