Sometimes I wish I could convince my Santa (I'm a professional Claus) to go pink. Wouldn't that be a blast? Maybe the kids wouldn't get it? Regardless, I did this fun Polkadoodle image in pinks. It is one of my favorite colors. What are my favorites? Pink, blue, black, purple, glitter...wait, glitter is a color, right? I used a die for the sentiment and added a pink bow. I drew the stitching around the image and the white cardstock.
Thanks for looking!
Through The Craftroom Door (2 entries max) – Always ATG
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – ATG
The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – add
something Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG w/ Sentiment
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – “Your Favorite 2 colors and tell us why” – 500th post blog hop (pink, black...pink is just a happy color. Black is a great slimming color, it's also a great color to off set other colors.)
Crimbo Crackers (must be Christmas related)– Anything Christmas Goes
Creations In Pink (up to 3 entries per month)
– Anything goes, in pink
5 comments:
Super card karen, Love the image, beautifully coloured :) and a great design. Fabulous colour choice too. Thanks for entering our 500th Challenge at Fab'n' Funky, good luck!!
Chris
x
Beautiful card Karen, great image and fab choice of colours, thanks for joining in with our 500th Challenge and blog hop, Good Luck!
Pat xx
Very pretty,
thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,
Hugz Tinz
fab card, thanks for joining us in our blog hop challenge :)
Cute image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (and Aud Sentiments)
Post a Comment