
These two images, and every other image in the shop are on sale for 50% off right now through the 14th!! Check them out HERE now!
I took the time to play with the new Tinkerbell image. I used some fun gel pens to color her, then added some Stickles to make her shine bright! I added some dies, gems, hemp twine, a flower and some glittery flowers.
Thanks for looking!
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries-winners announced on Wed) –
Use Flowers
C.R.A.F.T
challenge (up to 2 entries) – Inspired by a film (Peter Pan)
Crazy 4 Challenges – Have a rose
for rose month
Imagine That! Creative Playground – anything goes
4 comments:
Karen, that is a great image. Your card is adorable.
Such great colors. Amazing job. Thank you for submitting with Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki- DT
Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
groetjes, Ellen
Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE PLAYGROUND IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment