I love how the silver and pink look together! I hope she likes it too!
Dream Valley Challenges
(enter up to 10 challenges) – square cards only
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog– Die Cuts, Chipboards and/or Punches
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges
–
Vintage
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2
entries) – Vintage
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge
– Wedding/anniversary
9 comments:
Karen, this is a gorgeous card. Love all your embellishments.
What a gorgeous vintage design. I am sure your co-worker and indeed her friend loved this Silver Wedding Anniversary card.
Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.
Lin
Dream Valley
This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT
Gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of A Challenge
Stunning card! I love all the beautiful trims too. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter.
Amy-DT
Gorgeous vintage card with lovely colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x
Thanks for sharing yoir lovely card ay agoac. I have some candy on offer
Wonderful creation of 'vintage' looks. Very well done! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals corner challenge. Hope to see you again soon and good luck! Jana DT/CGCC
Romantic card Karin ^_^ I love your composition.
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle
Post a Comment