This image and pot are were fun coffee images to play with! The coffee pot is from a coffee set called Dear Food. The coffee printable is with a club send.
Thanks for looking!
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5
entries) – anything goes
Create and Inspire (Up to 3 entries)– always anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as
many times as you like) – always anything goes
4 comments:
Great combo of black and white with a wonderful sentiment! Happy hopping!
What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you join us and I hope to have you stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Great card and would be perfect for that man. I love the look thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
Stunning creation Karen! Love the color combo and... coffee! ;-)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire!
Hope to see you again!
Hugs and Smiles
Francesca
Post a Comment