Friday, November 15, 2024

Thankful For Vegans!

 This card was made for this month's Give Thanks and/or Thanksgiving challenge at Creatalicious Challenges using Thanksgiving Turkey Die Set by Echo Park Paper Co.

I had fun blending inks (turkey) and using rubbing alcohol (leaves).  I added some ribbon across the lower center.  I used an embossing folder on the white sheet.  I used a shimmer brush on the purple of the turkey.  I created the sentiment myself.  My final and funnest touch?  Those Googly Eyes!


Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/opt. Give Thanks

Make My Monday – Wild Animals

Simon Says Stamp MondayThanks/Thanksgiving

A Place To Start - ATG AND/OR Sentiments of Thanks

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Thanks/Thanksgiving

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Fab’n Funky – Autumn/Halloween

Moving Along With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Sparkle

Ellibelle’s – I spy with my little eye…COLORS of the SEASON


4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
another really fab creation abnd such a colourful design also.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

Heather said...

Aw, such a fabulous turkey - I love his bold colors! So fun! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Sue Jackson said...

What a great Thanksgiving turkey. Your sentiment is a hoot! Googly eyes are always a very good thing. Thanks for joining our Wild Animals challenge at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery for the next challenge. Sue - DT

Chana Malkah said...

The sentiment is too cute! Great Card! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana