Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Gaggles of Wishes

 The challenge this month over at Incy Wincy Designs is Spring and/or Animals.  I chose to go with spring colors and some animals (geese). 

For this card I played with some ink, a stencil, an embossing folder and some dies.  The stamp set is Silly Goose from Stamp'in Up!  I added some fun colored Dots from CTMH.


Thanks for looking!

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – ATG

Creative Fingers (3 entries)– Always Anything Goes

Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – B is for Birds

Dragonfly DreamsUse A Die

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Use a Stencil

Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG


6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun design, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts. Sarah

Mervi said...

Fun and fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Cazro said...

I love geese so amusing, this card portrays this. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenges. Caz. DT.

Alyson Mayo said...

Ow, how cute! The geese are cute and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

Andree said...

A gorgeous card. Lovely colours and super geese.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Cathie w said...

thanks for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner.... love your card