These were made for this month's ATG challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog, they were also made for the leadership ladies over at the American Legion Auxiliary. This set is called Patriotic Poppies. Here are all of the cards I've made so far using this set:
I hope I've inspired you!
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/Opt. Say it w/flowers
Crafting Happiness Challenges (2 entries per challenge) – Flowers
Unicorn Challenge Blog – Flowers The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Easter and/or Flowers
Little Red Wagon – Spring Flowers
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Flowers
SheepSki Designs Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Flower Power
Secretstamper/Creative Creases Challenge – ATG w/Fun Folds
Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Mother's Day or Flowers for a Friend
Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG w/Optional Embellish It
14 comments:
These are gorgeous cards and perfect for the Auxillary. Thanks for a beautiful mid-month project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx
Gorgeous cards Karen, I love how you manipulated and used the poppy.
Faith x
Fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m
These are all really lovely cards and are certainly very patriotic. The sentiments all fit so nicely too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz and we hope you come back again soon. Johanna DT
What a great use of the image - such varied creations. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
A wonderful collection of poppy cards. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx
Such beautiful cards and perfect for the occasion! I love red poppies! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
What wonderful cards with such a great nostalgic feel. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon!
Thank you for sharing one of Jan's great digitals in our Creative Creases Challenge. I have so many paper Poppies that the ladies made. My husband was a Vietnam Veteran so it is very meaningful to me and he would have loved your card too.
Karen, DT
Wow wow wow I love poppies, I have poppy canvas frames in my loungeroom.
You did such a beautiful job with this project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/
Beautiful Poppy cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Karen... I love your way of commemorating our veterans and families that paid the ultimate price for our country.... with poppies. Your creations are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases Challenge #57. See you for Challenge #58.
I'm back again, Karen, this time to say that we loved your cards so much that you were chosen as a winner at Creative Creases! Congrats!!
Beautiful poppy cards! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
Post a Comment